Do you know what metallic coatings are? The metal coating is with the texture of the metal coating on the metal surface, most need some form of pretreatment, improving the surface condition, in order to improve the adhesion of the coating and enhanced corrosion protection of metal substrates. Light cured metal coatings are one of the largest application markets. Similar to traditional coating, metal coating, most need on the metal surface pretreatment in some form, improving the surface condition, in order to improve the adhesion of the coating and enhanced corrosion protection of metal substrates. Here, along with me, a detailed understanding of the relevant knowledge of metal coating, introduce it!
Introduction of metal coatings
The metal coating is with the texture of the metal coating on the metal surface, most need some form of pretreatment, improving the surface condition, in order to improve the adhesion of the coating and enhanced corrosion protection of metal substrates.
Metal coating features
Light curing metal coating is currently one of the largest application market is the metal coating, some two sets of Aluminum Alloy beverage cans is the use of UV\/EB coating process, in the food and beverage cans of paint, UV curing or EB curing coatings showed strong advantages, fast curing, low volatility and low odor is the main character for the processing field.
Types of metal coatings
(1) according to the form of coating can be divided into water-based paint, solvent coating, powder coating, high solid paint, etc.;
(2) according to the construction methods can be divided into brush coating paint, spray coating, roller coating, dip coating, electrophoresis coating, etc.;
(3) according to the construction process can be divided into primer, medium paint (two primer), paint, paint and so on;
(4) according to function, it can be divided into decorative paint, anticorrosive coating, conductive paint, antirust coating, high temperature resistant paint, temperature indicating coating, heat insulating coating, fireproof coating, waterproof coating, etc.
(5) it can be divided into architectural coatings, cans coatings, automobile coatings, aircraft coatings, home appliance coatings, wooden coatings, bridge coatings, plastic coatings, paper coatings, etc..
(6) domestic paint can be divided into interior wall coating, exterior wall coating, wood paint, metal paint and floor paint.
(7) according to the property of paint film (anticorrosive paint, insulating paint, conductive paint, heat-resisting paint … …)
(8) according to the film-forming substances (alkyd, epoxy, chlorinated rubber, acrylic acid, polyurethane, ethylene, … &hellip);
A) according to the classification of base materials: can be divided into organic coatings, inorganic coatings, organic inorganic composite coatings. Organic coatings due to their use of different solvents, divided into organic solvent coating and organic water (including water emulsion and water soluble coating type two??). Common coatings in life are usually organic coatings. Inorganic coatings refer to coatings made from inorganic polymer materials, including water-soluble silicates, silica sols, organosilicon and inorganic polymers. Organic-inorganic composite coatings with two kinds of composite form, a coating is used in the production of organic and inorganic material as base material, forming a composite coating; another is organic coatings and inorganic coatings in decorative construction when combined with each other??.
B) according to the classification of decorative effect: it can be divided into: 1. smooth surface smooth plane paint (commonly known as ping TU), this is one of the most common construction methods; sand texture paint, 2. surface is sand like decorative effect such as lacquer; multi layer coating formed 3. embossed decoration effect, such as relief.
C) classified according to the location of the building: interior wall paint, exterior wall coating, floor coating and ceiling paint.
D) according to the function classification: can be divided into ordinary coatings and special functional building coatings (such as fire retardant coating, waterproof coating, mildew proof coating, road marking, coating, etc.).
E) classification according to the effect of color: e.g. metallic paint, clear varnish, etc..
Metal coating applications
Tin plated (horse pocket) made of three sets of food, beverage tubes can also be painted with light curing coating, protection or printing ink after UV glazing. The protection of metal copper parts tends to paint UV varnish instead of color paint. It mainly highlights the color and beauty of the copper itself. In addition, UV metal coatings are widely used in metal sign decoration, metal decorative plate, aluminum alloy door and window protection and temporary coating protection of steel pipe. Pre coated metal coil is a big market, but there may be no UV coating production line at present. The problems may lie in rapid curing, super wear resistance and stamping properties of low quality paint. Many commonly used metal corrosion problems exist, the surface is easy to fouling, affecting the appearance. Metal aluminum, especially aluminum foil or aluminum film deposited on plastic and paper, has a soft texture, poor abrasion resistance and scratch resistance. Aluminum alloy profiles also have similar problems and need painting protection. Similar to traditional coating, metal coating, most need on the metal surface pretreatment in some form, improving the surface condition, in order to improve the adhesion of the coating and enhanced corrosion protection of metal substrates.
编辑总结：以上就是Types of metal coatings及应用 家装涂料常识:不再被“漆”骗的相关介绍，希望能够帮助到有这方面需求的朋友们！如需了解更多的相关资讯，请继续关注我们网站，后续将呈现更多精彩内容。您也可以上齐家商城购买更多你心仪的产品哦！
Paint decoration metal Campanula metal pipe waterproof coating Metal flowerpot